Third Party Events
Have fun and make a difference!
Hosting an event in support of United Way Perth-Huron can be a lot of fun! You can raise money to help create opportunities for a better life for everyone in our community.
United Way is able to provide:
- Access to use of our logo and guidelines that outline its usage (our logo is a registered trademark and cannot be altered in any way).
- A letter of support to validate the authenticity of the event and its organizers, which will include our Charitable Registration number.
- Provision of some promotional material (i.e. signage, posters).
- A staff or volunteer may attend the event.
- Share promotion posts on social media platforms.
- Tax receipts for pledge of $20 or more with the donor’s name and address
United Way is unable to provide:
- Mailing lists of corporate partners, donors, sponsors or volunteers.
- Guaranteed media presence or coverage of the event.
- Funding or reimbursement for expenses.
- Tax receipts if the donor is receiving a benefit (i.e. event ticket, meal, entertainment etc.)
If you are interested in hosting a Third Party event to support United Way please view our Third Party Guidelines (PDF).