Join us for our 63rd Annual General Meeting!
Date: Wednesday, July 6, 2022
Time: 5:30 – 6:15 pm
Anyone who would like meeting details can email Karen Holmes at email@example.com to receive an invitation.
- The AGM meeting package includes the Agenda, Last AGM Minutes, Bylaw Amendments and Audited Financial Statement for the year ending March 31, 2022. The meeting package can be viewed here.
- Anyone who is unable to attend but would like to vote by proxy, and is a voting member, can complete the proxy voting form electronically using this link: https://forms.office.com/r/tZrJdNbbz6 by July 3, 2022 at midnight.
- Voting Members of United Way of Perth-Huron are:
- Current Directors of the Board of United Way of Perth-Huron.
- Supported Partners that are a current recipient of allocated funds from the Organization are entitled to be represented by a volunteer or non-staff delegate at Annual and General meetings of the Organization, with the privilege of a single vote per Supported Partner.
- Volunteers who are a member of a Committee, Subcommittee or Task Force of the Organization (other than Directors); as long as they are either residents of and/or employed within the jurisdiction of the Organization.
If you have any questions, please email Megan Partridge at firstname.lastname@example.org before Tuesday, July 5 at 5:00 pm.